It’s not something which can be worn all year round, but it’s something which you should have one of in your wardrobe, I am talking about the traditional Christmas jumper.
For a while they had been seen as some sort of novelty and a joke, an unwanted gift from your nana, but really they are just something fun to wear for the festive period. For this winter trend, I have done a round up from some of the online stores retailing some really nice and traditional knits and jumpers.
Christmas Jumper Guide
UPDATE Check out The Best Christmas Jumpers for 2016 here.
UPDATE – Check out The Best Christmas Jumpers 2015 for men here.
Check out the best Christmas Jumpers for 2014, packed with the best festive and novelty Christmas Jumpers and knits.
- Green snowflake jumper by ASOS – £30
- White and Red Xmas jumper – £38
- Red and cream knit – £30
- Navy Reindeer Jumper – £38
- Red/White Stag Jumper – £38
- Burgundy Wolves Jumper – £30
- Navy Fair Isle Sweater – £60
- Pattern Vintage Renewal Christmas Sweater – £55
- Grey Fair Isle Sweater – £60
Next Christmas Jumpers – £25 each. Featuring Christmas Pudding, Tree, Snowman and Reindeer.
From River Island
- Reindeer Jumper – £38
- Blue multi graphic Knit – £38
- Cream/Navy Knit – £38
- Gant Reindeer Jumper – £135
- Goodsouls Reindeer all over print Jumper – £30
- Goodsouls Reindeer Jumper – £30
From House Of Fraser
- Gant snowflake Jumper – £100
- J. Lindeberg navy Knit – £92
- Tommy Hilfiger Knit – £76